Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wonder Woman Michelle Obama & Superman Barack Obama


Cartoonist J. Bone (Will Eisner's The Spirit, Wolverine/Doop, DC Retroactive: Wonder Woman) has drawn the First Lady of the United States, Michelle Obama, as Wonder Women.

J. Bone explaines on his blog:
I'm not a very political person. Really. Unless I hear speeches that are incredibly ignorant (the current Mayor of Toronto is not exactly my favorite person) or especially rousing! Michelle Obama's recent opening speech at the Democratic Convention was one of those exciting moments to which I actually paid attention. Politics aside I like the Obamas. Watching her speech I imagined Michelle as the NEW Wonder Woman!
More of J. Bone's work can be found on his Gobukan site and his blog Man's Adventure.
[From ComicsAlliance.com]

http://www.theblogmocracy.com/wp-content/uploads/obama-superman.jpg
And since we're talking about the Obamas and superheroes, I'll mention the Superman Obama image by Alex Ross that he created during the 2008 presidential election. Click the link for picture of Obama admiring the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment